welcome

I realize that I don't know half of the people who served in my mission. I also realize that most of those people are men and therefore don't blog. But in the first place, this is a chance to re-connect with your mission peeps, whoever they may be, and in the second place, e-mails are to blogging what rotary dial is to the i-phone: a technological inevitably. So embrace it!

If you served in the South Dakota Rapid City Mission under Pres. Craig Mecham, and would like to be a contributor or have your name &/or link listed, e-mail me for an invite at lacy.lee@gmail.com. If you just want to blog stalk, you're welcome to do that too.

Leave a comment, post a picture or a story. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

some SD scenery

tracting to nowhere...


the real Black Hills gold!


Custer State Park: Nov. 2002


Hooray for mission blogs where you can finally have a reason to post all those pictures stuffed away in a plastic bin somewhere!

No comments: